Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I am...scared.

The last time i was this scared was during a teambuilding in Perak. I am afraid of height and cringes every time i look down from a building. Even from a first floor.Ironically, i live on the 4th floor of my apartment building. kan?

Yes, i have the same feeling all over again although i am nowhere near any edges or climbing anything.

It's the unknown that can make us restless. Wondering. What if...

For the 1st time in my life, i am scared and afraid for someone else. Not for  me.at least, most of it.

Let Dec 19th opens the path to the unknown.

If you happen to see me today, please don't ask why or what. I may cry. As i have only indulged to some people, i do not wish to disclose the full extent of the whole story yet.

Just letting you know, i am afraid.

Insyaallah, everything is gonna be just fine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...