Saturday, May 14, 2011

The One that bit me hard.

I admit. I have never come to term with reality.
Especially when it comes to Sofiya.
I've never acknowledged that she is an OKU kid.
I've never acknowledged that she is a kid with special requirements.
I've never acknowledged that she will never be normal.

Yesterday, May 13th 2011, her physiotherapist declared that she needs certain equipments
to help her walk and move around.
Reality bites. and it bit me hard today.

I am dreading the day someone would declare that she can't talk.at least, like the rest of 4 year olds.

I wonder, how her 1st day of school would be?
where? and...when?

That, i leave it to God , fate and Oya's rezeki.
I just hope that she will be taken care of even if i am no longer around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...