Monday, February 18, 2013

Cycle#1 - Post Chemo

Post chemo Day#1 - Feb 16th. Saturday
Alhamdulillah. I felt just fine. It maybe because i kept hitting the pills as prescribed.
But i do notice that the red colour in my urine has reduced tremendously since Day 0. Water my friend..water intake...
I also notice that my appetite is ..normal? i do eat a lot even i have some minor tasteless feel on my tonque.


Post chemo Day#2 - Feb 17th. Sunday
Alhamdulillah. I felt just fine. But i started feeling nauseating a bit. Much more similar to ..morning sickness for during pregnancies. But i do munch on snacks and limau kasturi to keep it at bay.
But my appetite is still huge. I hit the mee goreng mamak while savouring for nasi and kari.
Nope. i dont feel guilty. I will take care of my future menu but indulging once in a while won't hurt  right?
This i get from cancer patients. If we are already losing thr appetite, why should we limit our choices?
But with moderation, of course.

So, after sending my mom to LCCT, we went to Bagan Lalang and hit the seafood resto. ahaks.


Post chemo Day#3 - Feb 18th. Monday
Alhamdulillah. I felt just fine. I'm still on MC and planning for my next rafting on March 2nd.
Still having the "morning sickness" and i am watching out for the steady decreasing of my white blood count starting from today. It should pick up again on the day 10th.
I can imagine having going to work tomorrow with masks.

Hopefully all is getting better. If this is what i am going to go through for the next 6 months, then Redhalahkanlah Hati ku Ya Allah, tinggikanlah keikhlasanku Ya Allah.
Hanya padaMu aku berserah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...