Sunizah Sunin, from Ranau and went to SMAP Labu in 1990 and left the same year to continue her study at Sabah. Very2 cute and nice gal. Miss her so much. Again, where could she be?
- Rashidah Rashid - Tawau/Semporna - SM Sains Johor
- Haslindah - Ranau - TKC
- Jobina - Keningau - SM Sains Teluk Intan
- Zuraidah Medina - Kota Marudu - TKC
- Ishaziahyanty Ishak - KK - TKC
- Fiza - KK - SM Sains Tun Syed Sheh Shahabudin -- sok sek haha!! sorry, can't remember ur full name gal, too long!! ngeh ngehngeh..
- Afizah Sulaiman - Papar, KK - SM Muzaffar Shah
- Iffah Hidayati - Tawau - SMAP Labu - found her!! thanks to fellow forumer, Mai.
- Sellymiah Adzman - Ranau - SMAP Labu --> Best student neh!!
- Margaret - KK - SM Sains Teluk Intan
- Florence George - Penampang, KK-SM Ampuan Tun Rahimah, Klang.--> the noty one.
wut prompted me to actually scan these pics? i finally managed to contact one of them..Iffah..thru a fellow Cari forumer..thanks a million Mai!! Siap bagi no phone rumah parents Iffah lagik..Iffah is busy kununnya dgn kerja nowadays..at least, i found one!!! Yesss!!!
but the rest? only time will tell...We were so close. Yalah, Yayasan Sabah students got to get together whenever there were school breaks. Then , we would have fun like visiting places, zoo, muziums, Kilang duit syiling (where was it already???), and lotsa travel. We would have tuitions, sports, kinda like our own school-time but more freedom to wear anything we wish. Preps, dewan makan, persembahan. Semua tuh la. hmm....those days....