Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Please , Let It Be

The decision i made last night may stir quite a discussion especially among my loved and close people in my life.
But all i ask is another week.

This is a hard decision for me to make but i believe i ought to give myself a try at this. Myself deserves this.
Especially when a friend specifically arranged for last night meeting with a healer.
All they ask is another week.

I am also stopping all the supplements i am taking now. For about a week.

Don't judge me. I don't bother. Insyaallah, everything's gonna be just fine.

Of course i am scared. ask yourself, would you not be scared of chemotherapy?
Would you not find other alternatives first?

would you, go for chemotherapy, by the way?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...